I am Dr. Ronald Gall, optometrist, from the Oakville Centre for Vision where I offer excellence in vision therapy. I care and listen to may patients and excited when they reach their potential and achieve success. My approach for excellence in vision therapy which was borne out of my love and passion for vision therapy and desire for life long learning, for best patient care. After undergraduate university in science and my 4-year optometry doctorate, I have earned two Fellows, a Diplomate and a Master’s in vision therapy.
Check out my YouTube channel describing why vision therapy may be for you here:
Why vision therapy?
Vision therapy is valuable for those who need it . . .
– it enhances vision and its learning connection for students working twice as hard for their academic success.
– it vitalizes vision and performance for adults – whether for work, sports or leisure
– it also, rehabilitates the eyes and its neural-control for a specific issues like
– amblyopia or lazy eye (where one eye sees much better than the other)
– strabismus or turned-eye (when the eyes do not look in the same direction at the same time)
– or visual symptoms secondary to a concussion. (where more than half of the issues are visual related)
I invite you to connect with me via email with any questions or comments at:
Feel free to visit my website and connect with my Team, as needed. We are always here to help.
Please visit my YouTube channel describing why vision therapy may be for you: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaRMzdPKrZf8zATluqj9Scw
I look forward to responding to your emails and perhaps meeting you in person at my office.
Have a great day!